sábado, 7 de maio de 2011

Welcome – Bem vindos – Bien venidos !

Hello

This is my new and first ever Blog!

The subject will be Neotropical Lepidoptera (Butterflies & Moths) with a special focus on Brazilian fauna and specially their immatures: caterpillars. There are actually many gorgeous Blogs and Photologs on Butterflies all over the web, including tropical America, but immatures (eggs, larvae, pupae) are really scarce and poorly documented.

Also, this open window on the Brazilian lepidopterous fauna is also intended to made available earlier some yet unpublished information and imagery from my work with the life-cycles of butterflies over the past 15 years.

Lastly, I wouldn’t be fair if I failed to mention the 'muse' that inspired me to start such an Endeavour: http://butterflycircle.blogspot.com/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seguidores